Vanilla Visa Gift cards are popular nowadays since they offer convenience while buying gifts for your loved ones. These prepaid gift cards can be used in a way similar to debit cards. There are many advantages when it comes to using these gift cards like you don’t have to carry money with you. Also, you can buy these gift cards and gift them to someone else. This way you don’t have to struggle whether you are buying a proper gift or not. They will buy whatever they wish with it. Not only for gifts but these cards can also be used even at the gas station where you fill your car. Wherever they accept a visa card, you can use this Vanilla Visa gift card. This guide will take you through the steps involved in registering, activating the gift card, and checking your balance.
How to Register an account for Vanilla Visa Gift Card?
The main advantage of using the vanilla gift card is that it can be used for both online and offline purchases. This gift card works in association with Meta bank and Bank corp. If you want to register yourself on the Vanilla gift card site, you have to browse their official site. There you will be asked to fill in details like your name, email ID, and password. After filling this, you can create a new account. This account can then be used to purchase gift cards, track your orders, and such.
Steps to Login into Vanilla Visa Gift Card Account
Being a non-reloadable prepaid card, the Vanilla gift card cannot be returned once bought. Once you buy the card and activate it, you can log in to it anytime and from anywhere. Follow the simple steps given down in order to have a hassle-free login into your Vanilla account.
- You must first visit the site of MyVanilla gift card by using the link vanillagift.com/customer/account/login.
- You will be directed to a page where you will be asked to type in your Email ID and Password. It must be the same ID and password that you used when registering your account.
- After you enter the asked information, you have to click the “sign-in” button. You will have access to your card details just like that in a minute. One can track orders, view balance, and check out quickly using this account.
Forgot your Vanilla visa gift card Password? Here’s the Solution
There is no need to worry if you forgot your password for accessing your Vanilla visa gift card account. We have given a guide containing few simple steps to regain access to your Vanilla account.
- As a first step, visit the official site of Vanilla cards or use the link mentioned in the login section above.
- When you land on the page, you can see that down below the sign-in button, there is a “forgot password?” sign.
- Click that forgot password sign in the vanilla card site and you will find yourself on a new page.
- There, you will be asked to give your Email ID so that you can receive a link in your mail. This link can then be used to reset your password for your Vanilla gift visa card account.
Steps to Activate your Vanilla Visa Gift Card
It is very easy to activate your Vanilla visa gift card. If you are going to purchase your gift card at a retailer shop, the cashier can activate the vanilla gift card by swiping it once. So they will be ready for your use as soon as you get them. However, before purchasing with the gift card, you must enter your zip code and pin via the online method. That is you must register yourself on the Myvanilla website. You will be charged an activation fee.
In case you want to activate yourself, you can see the instructions given on the sticker which accompanies your card. There is also a toll-free number that you can dial in order to activate your card. You will be asked for some details like your card number, security code on the card’s back, and valid thru date.
FAQs about Vanilla Visa Gift Card
How to Check the Balance of Vanilla Visa Gift Card?
- You can call the customer care numbers 877-770-6408(One Vanilla) or 800-571-1376(Vanilla Gift) or 1-855-686-9513( MyVanilla).
- Visit balance.vanillagift.com and check your balance by providing few details. The details will be related to your card number, three-digit security code, and card expiry date.
Where can I buy Vanilla visa gift cards?
You can buy vanilla visa gift cards in CVS pharmacy, Walmart, Walgreens, and Dollar General.